COOKERY LESSONS |PLEASE NOTE: WE CURRENTLY ONLY SERVE OXFORD CITY
All lessons are tailor-
Lessons are carried out in the comfort of your own kitchen and are very hands on.This allows you to work at your own pace, using your own equipment, making it more likely you absorb and retain what you have learned and be confident to recreate it on your own.
All dietary requirements can be accommodated including, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-
Weekday afternoon time-
○ Learn how to cook well-
○ Imaginative use of any fridge/freezer stock or organic VegBox delivery ingredients you would like to use up, or learn to cook dishes using a specific ingredients list of your choice.
○ Learn how to cook your favourite foreign cuisine, from mouthwatering Thai, Chinese and Indian dishes, satisfying great British favourites, Mediterranean & Mexican feasts to preparing authentic tapas & mezze.Plus our new ‘Trust Your Tastebuds Freestyle Cooking’ lessons!
○ Learn how to adapt your favourite recipes to accommodate dietary requirements, create lower fat versions for everyday meals.
○ Advice & recipes suggestions to accommodate any fussy eaters in the family!
○ See below for some of our lesson options or contact us to discuss a bespoke lesson plan.
Visit our brand new Tapas ‘Cookery School’ website: OXFORD TAPAS CLUB (external site)
FRIENDLY & INFORMAL PRIVATE COOKERY LESSONS IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN
So you can learn to cook the food you’d like to eat and not just eat the only meals you can cook!
TAPAS COOKERY LESSON:
The tapas dishes of Spain are world famous for being simple yet full of flavour. Learn how to make a range of tasty tapas dishes creating many of the great flavours of Spanish cooking in this lesson. For further info please visit our brand new Tapas ‘Cookery School’ website: OXFORD TAPAS CLUB (external site)
OFF TO UNI COOKERY LESSON:
Ensure your teen can cook a few simple meals to help them avoid relying solely on
supermarket ready meals and takeaways. Before heading off to university they will
learn how to cook anything from their favourite meals, simple healthy recipes to
treats . . and not forgetting street food & takeaway-
ORGANIC/LOCAL VEGBOX LESSON:
To help you make full use of your local/organic/seasonal produce, VegBox, VegVan
veggies or fridge contents -
LEARN TO COOK STREET FOOD LIKE A PRO!:
From Greek souvlaki, Baja California style fish tacos, veggie burgers, chicken tikka & lamb seekh kebabs, pizza, spicy meatballs, chicken chimichangas & chilli sauce, pakoras & bhajias, to empanadas, tom yum soup, pork carnitos, pad thai, beef & chicken satays, lahmacun, buttermilk brined southern fried chicken, burritos etc, etc !
CHRISTMAS CANAPÉS LESSON:
Say Bah! Humbug! to shop bought canapés and party food with this lesson. You will learn how to create a selection of delicious canapés, (or finger buffet options, if preferred) so you can truly be the ‘hostess with the mostest’ this Christmas! Late 2018
VEGETARIAN CHRISTMAS LUNCH LESSON:
Christmas will be hear in the blink of an eye so ensure you can cook up a festive feast with this vegetarian Christmas cookery lesson that even meat eaters will enjoy! Late 2018
LESSON PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
○ The cost of any ingredients
○ The buying of any ingredients
○ Any equipment required for the preparation of the pre-
○ Menu design/planning/lessons on how to cater for your party
LESSON PRICE INCLUDES:
○ Initial consultation to ascertain your specific requirements, likes & dislikes, discussion of what you would like to learn from the cooking session, recipe selection and lesson planning time
○ Preparation of shopping list for YOU to buy ALL ingredients for your chosen lesson
○ List of what equipment is required for lesson
MORE LESSON OPTIONS TO FOLLOW SOON
Lesson bookings are accepted subject to availability
Terms and Conditions* apply -
1 hour @ £30
2 hours @ £25 per hour
3 hours @ £24 per hour
4 hours @ £23 per hour
5 hours @ £22 per hour
+ travel time* & expenses*, depending on location
Please contact us for a bespoke quote
BESPOKE & SET LESSON PLANS AVAILABLE
Why not drop us a line for more info?!